Writing condolence words in a card or letter is a heartfelt way of offering support to the bereaved or the family of the deceased. Saying the rights condolence words is not an easy thing to do. However, there are some word examples that can make writing them easier. Furthermore, when you right from the heart, you could never go wrong.
Losing a loved one is very difficult and often needs the support of family and friends to get over the grief and the loss. When sending condolence letters or cards, it is of vital importance to say the right things. The right sympathy words and sayings can provide support and solace to the bereaved. Some of the right words to say in your condolence letter could include the following:
1. She/He will never be forgotten.
2. May your soul and heart find comfort and peace.
3. Fondest memories
4. My heart goes out to you in your sorrow.
5. Forever remembered
6. Please accept my deepest condolences.
7. I am deeply sorry to hear about the death (mention the name of the departed)
8. With our deepest sympathies.
9. Our prayers are with you and the whole family.
10. You are in my thoughts in this time of sorrow.